Situated within a striking new development this superb three bedroom apartment combines luxurious, elegant décor with spacious accommodation.
- Arranged on the first floor of contemporary development
- Expansive, stylish reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Offers three well presented and generous bedrooms
- Provides Villeroy and Boch designed bathrooms
- Benefits from video door system for secure entry
- Under floor heating throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hoxton is an area alive with fashionable pubs, bars, cafes, restaurants, boutiques and cultural attractions, with both Islington and Shoreditch offering more superb amenities.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,680 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,004 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414