Situated within a striking new development this superb three bedroom apartment combines luxurious, elegant décor with spacious accommodation.
- Arranged on the first floor of contemporary development
- Expansive, stylish reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Offers three well presented and generous bedrooms
- Provides Villeroy and Boch designed bathrooms
- Benefits from video door system for secure entry
- Under floor heating throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hoxton is an area alive with fashionable pubs, bars, cafes, restaurants, boutiques and cultural attractions, with both Islington and Shoreditch offering more superb amenities.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,680 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,004 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414