Elegantly arranged on the second floor of a contemporary new development this fantastic three bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private balcony and master bedroom with en suite.
- Superb three bed apartment within residential development
- Expansive reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additional two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Benefits from video door system for secure entry
- Provides under floor heating throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hoxton is an area alive with fashionable pubs, bars, cafes, restaurants, boutiques and cultural attractions, with both Islington and Shoreditch offering more superb amenities.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 968 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.