Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat with open-plan entertaining space opening onto a private rear garden with high ceilings complimenting the period building.
- Ideally located for the amenties of New King's Road
- Property sits between Hurlingham Park and Bishop's Park
- Situated within a charming period development
- Close to the River Thames
- Superb ground floor one bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room
- Semi open-plan well equipped kitchen
- Private rear patio area
Hurlingham Mansions is set in a great location for the green open spaces of Hurlingham Park and Fulham Palace Gardens with the amenities of New King's Road and Putney High Street on the doorstep.
Hurlingham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 481 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.