A very well presented two bedroom apartment boasting bright, comfortable living space in an enviable position close to the open green spaces of Hyde Park.
- Located on the third floor of a period building
- Light and airy reception room with dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Modern white suite bathroom
- Superb central location
Stanhope Place is situated just north of Hyde Park with a good selection of shops, restaurants and bars in Connaught Village, while there are a wealth of fantastic amenities on Oxford Street and Edgware Road.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
Mount Street Gardens
A great place to sit and have your lunch in the sunshine.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 652 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.