This fabulous three bedroom flat located on the sixth floor of this purpose-built block benefits from modern and generous interiors throughout.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Benefits from lift access and porter services
- Expansive reception/kitchen with modern interiors
- Features sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well presented and generous bedrooms
- Access to superb private balcony
The Quadrangle is located moments from the shops and amenities of Edgware Road and Paddington in the heart of Marylebone and provides easy access in and out of central London.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,269 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000