Situated in a secure building with porter this one bedroom second floor flat is in excellent condition with a neutral interior décor and generous living space.
- Superb second floor one bedroom flat
- Offers spacious accommodation throughout
- Provides ample storage space
- Generous and bright reception room/kitchen
- Well presented double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from a great location moments from Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area provides an excellent array of shops, bars and restaurants with Hyde Park only moments away.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 673 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000