This one bedroom second floor flat, set within a charming period converted property, offers bright and airy living space with spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom.
- Wonderful one bedroom second floor flat
- Refurbished to a high standard with modern interiors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Fully-integrated open-plan kitchen
- Sizeable double bedroom
- Contemporary and generous bathroom
- Fantastic central location
- Close to transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat benefits from a fabulous central location in the heart of Paddington with a selection of attractive amenities just around the corner and Paddington station is also nearby.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 344 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.