This fantastic two bedroom flat is situated in a beautiful period building and boasts wonderful views over Hyde Park and stunning interiors throughout.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Offers generous living space with bright interiors
- Situated in a beautiful, impressive period building
- Offers wonderful views over Hyde Park
- Stylish, generous bay-fronted reception room
- Modern open plan kitchen with space to dine
- Two well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary style bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hyde Park Place is situated moments away from Connaught Village and the comprehensive amenities of Oxford Street and the West End, with an excellent range of bars and restaurants close by.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Marble Arch station
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 467 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000