This fantastic two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of gated development benefiting from bright interiors and private balcony overlooking Millwall Outer Dock.
- Stylish apartment on the first floor
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Balcony overlooking the Millwall Outer Dock
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Contemporary interior with neutral decor
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Situated in a modern gated development
Close to the open space of Mudchute Park and farm and the Thames pathway for River walks. The shops, bars and restaurnats in Canary Wharf are easily reached.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
South Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 637 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable