Set on the second floor of a quiet development, this delightful two bedroom flat is offered with off-street parking, bright reception room with access to a private balcony and two well proportioned bedrooms.
- Lovely two bedroom second floor flat
- Bright reception room with balcony access
- Separate fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good sized second bedroom
- Benefits from off-street parking and secure gated access
- Within easy reach to Canary Wharf
- Close to the Greenwich Foot tunnel and the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the Greenwich Foot tunnel and the River Thames while Mudchute Park and Farm is also nearby. The shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are easily reached.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Head here for the best breakfast in Greenwich! A great local family-run business...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.