Ideally situated close to a great range of Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf amenities, this recently refurbished two bedroom house offers a stylish living space with a fantastic garden overlooking the docks.
- Two bedroom house situated on a quiet residential road
- Refurbished and arranged over two floors
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Reception room with door opening on to the garden
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Set in a sought after location
Whiteadder Way is conveniently located for the exclusive range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Canary Wharf.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Island Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 324 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.