Set back from the road with off-street parking and a large shared garden, a unique three bedroom 19th century converted school with stunning galleried bedrooms, formal dining room and original features throughout.
- 19th century three bedroom school conversion
- Bathroom and shower room both with under-floor heating
- Two reception rooms separated by a bespoke feature staircase
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Merging period features with modern innovation
- Garden and off-street parking
- Master bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes
Isleworth town centre can be found nearby offering a range of amenities, as well as the open-spaces of Syon Park. The nearest station is Isleworth (National Rail), and the motorist will find the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The London Apprentice
Set along the River Thames, this pub is the most famous and possibly oldest in Isleworth.
Osterley Park Farm Shop
Just along the drive into Osterley Park is this great farm shop that is open all weekend!
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
Hounslow East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,016 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,315 (215 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777