Located within a secure development this lovely three bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from secure off-street parking set within the development.
- Three bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Located in a secure development
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms with storage space
- Charming bathroom with white suite
- Allocated off street parking space within development
Manor Gardens is located just moments from the wide range of amenities of Holloway Road and within easy reach of the more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of trendy Upper Street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The prettiest tailors in North London?
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
My Cottage Café
Tiny little family run café with delicious Lebanese food - it's a real surprise!
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,210 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,100 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.