Boasting an excellent location close to the amenities on Upper Street, this delightful one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and well proportioned interiors.
- Fantastic one bedroom duplex flat
- Offering well proportioned interiors throughout
- Good location on King Henry's Walk
- Spacious accommodation arranged over two floors
- Well presented reception room with feature fireplace
- Offers bright, good-sized kitchen
- Stylish bedroom leading to private garden
- Provides private garage
King Henry's Walk is located within easy reach of the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Stoke Newington Church Street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,294 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 513 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.