This superb two bedroom ground floor flat is situated within a modern development and benefits from a private entrance, modern interiors and spacious rooms as well as an excellent location.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Stunning open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Boasting integrated, high quality fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Sizeable hallway / study space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Opposite the tennis courts, playground and park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Blue Court is set on Sherborne Street which is a quiet residential street and is located within easy reach of the superb amenities of trendy Upper Street, while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 out of London and to the North.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,910 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,351 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000