A superb two bedroom flat on the third floor is perfectly placed in a desired modern development and benefits modern fixtures and fittings, large terrace and additional balcony.
- Two bedroom flat is situated in a modern development
- Arranged on the third floor
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Separate, fully fitted kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Master bedroom with private balcony
- Second well proprotioned bedroom, smart bathroom
- Large terrace ideal for entertaining
The property is located moments from Arsenals stunning Emirates Stadium, it benefits from the superb selection of local amenities Holloway Road has to offer.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 713 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.