Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views.
- Luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom sixth floor apartment
- Modern development with lift and on-site concierge
- Two stunning bedrooms with storage (master with en-suite)
- Contemporary interiors and high specification fixtures
- Open-plan reception room with fully equipped modern kitchen
- Private decked terrace with double-aspect city views
- Excellent location close to the City and the West End
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located within this sought-after area of London the property benefits from close proximity to a superb range of vibrant bars, restaurants, boutiques and shops.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,113 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000