Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views.
- Arranged over the sixth floor of a luxurious development
- Development with lift and porterage
- Located only moments from the city and the West End
- Stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Contemporary and stylish throughout
- Fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect city views
Located within this sought-after area of London the property benefits from close proximity to a superb range of vibrant bars, restaurants, boutiques and shops.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,113 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.