This light and airy two bedroom flat is offered in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an unusual low level windows and a superb location.
- Great two bedroom flat in lovely condition
- Benefits from interesting low level windows
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom
- Fabulous and peaceful location
- Highbury Fields close by
- Host of amenities and transport links close by
Located on Ronalds Road this lovely property is situated just moments from the diverse amenities of Holloway Road while the elite range of boutiques, bars and restaurants of Upper Street are also easily accessible.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 578 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000