A superb one bedroom flat boasting neutral décor, well proportioned rooms and a sought-after location on a peaceful residential road in Islington.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat, well located just off Essex Road
- Well presented interiors finished with neutral décor
- Light and airy accommodation throughout
- Reception room and eat-kitchen
- Spacious bedroom and shower room
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Englefield Road is ideally located close to local shops and amenities on Essex Road and Islington's trendy Upper Street is within easy reach while transport links to the City and the West End are close by.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Essex Road station
Dalston Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,351 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 588 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000