Offering an enviable location in the heart of fashionable Islington, this fabulous two bedroom flat is found within an imposing new residential development.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Expansive reception/kitchen with stylish interiors
- Bespoke designer kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Provides two stylish bedrooms with bespoke walnut wardrobes
- Modern bathroom and en suite with Duravit sanitary ware
- Offers Cooper control intelligent lighting system
- Features secure door entry phone system
- Benefits from BLP 10 year building guarantee
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in the heart of vibrant and fashionable Islington, St Albans Place is a peaceful mews style road moments from a wide range of restaurants, shops and bars.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Essex Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,952 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 701 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000