This superb one bedroom apartment boasts a bright, open-plan reception with a sliding door to a private balcony and a contemporary bathroom the property is ideally located for The Albert Embankment.
- Light reception with open plan kitchen
- Exposed brick walls and vaulted ceilings
- Private wrap around balcony
- Smart bedroom and a contemporary bathroom
- Roll top and stylish shower
- Attractive contemporary décor throughout
- Uninterrupted views over South London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lambeth High Street is quietly set back from the main road and offers easy access to The Albert Embankment and Westminster while Vauxhall Cross is within walking distance.
Kennington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!
Lambeth North station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.