Situated within easy reach of Roundwood Park and local amenities, this wonderful two bedroom house benefits from off-street parking, kitchen/dining room with access to the garden and a superb en suite bedroom.
- Fantastic two bedroom house with parking
- Bright reception room with bay window
- Impressive kitchen with integrated appliance
- Spacious dining room with access to garden
- Large master bedroom with built in storage
- Walk in wardrobe with en suite bathroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Well maintained private rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated only a short distance away from the amenities of Willesden Junction and the open green spaces of Roundwood Park. Transport links include Willesden Junction Station.
Kensal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Masons Arms
A fantastic pub with an amazing garden, Sunday roasts, summer barbecues, DJs, quizzes and comedy nights. A lovely community feel.
'Paradise By Way of Kensal Green', to give it's full name, is a British restaurant, bar and club all rolled into one. Don't miss out on the burger!
I love the Revital health food store on Willesden's High Road. Stocks all my necessities.
Willesden Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 765 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800