An outstanding three bedroom flat, situated in this attractive and secure building (with porter), offering fabulous entertaining space with fabulous double reception room with parquet floors and period features.
- Elegant three bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Located in a striking mansion block
- Double reception room with gorgeous bay windows
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom also with en suite bathroom
- Spacious third bedroom
- Convenient guest cloakroom
- Close to the amenities of Kensington High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abingdon Villas is just south of Kensington High Street, which supports an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants. High Street Kensington Underground Station (District and Circle lines) is close by offering excellent access to the West End.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,579 (146 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000