Enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities of High Street Kensington, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers a stunning reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely bedroom.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom flat
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek modern kitchen with pantry area
- Exceptional location close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a gorgeous period building
Hornton Street is enviably located moments from both High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate which both offers a wealth of amenities and transport links.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 592 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.