Set on the second floor, this light and airy one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park.
- Light and airy one bedroom, second floor flat
- Light and spacious reception room
- Generous sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Separate kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
High Street Kensington offers an excellent selection of high end shops boutiques and restaurants while the nearest transport links are available from High Street Kensington Underground Station.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 460 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.