Superb two bedroom flat set on the fourth floor of a beautiful period period, offering a generous bright reception room, two good-sized bedrooms, modern kitchen and benefits from a private terrace.
- Superb two bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Set in a beautiful period conversion
- Offering two generously sized bedrooms
- Bright airy reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a private terrace
- Set in the heart of Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lexham Gardens is quietly located moments from a range of amenities either on Gloucester Road or on Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 592 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.