Located on the fifth floor of a popular block around a garden square, this brilliant three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with excellent access to High Street Kensington.
- Expansive three bedroom lateral flat
- Open-plan reception/dining room with two fireplaces
- Bright, west aspect windows, most with Juliet balconies
- Three double bedrooms and ample storage throughout
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardobe and en-suite shower
- Lovely kitchen with breakfast bar and granite worktops
- Impressive entrance hall with built-in cupboard space
- Prestigious location close to Kensington Palace Gardens
Iverna Court is a prestigious address with a picturesque, communal garden square and a charming village church. Luxury shopping is in abundance with High Street Kensington available on the doorstep.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,619 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000