This fabulously light two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard and boasts a grand entrance hall, stylish fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and access to lovely communal garden.
- Charming and beautifully refurbished two bedroom flat
- Attractive period building with lift
- Contemporary fittings and fixtures
- Bright and neutral rooms throughout
- Lovely reception room with ample dining area
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Iverna Court is exceptionally positioned a stone throw away from popular Kensington High Street with its fashionable shops, restaurants and bars, while Hyde Park is in close proximity for more leisurely pursuits.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,000 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000