Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom apartment offers an expansive reception room, large master bedroom and a stunning location moments from amenities.
- Bright and spacious three bedroom apartment
- Set on the second floor of a lovely building with porter
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen
- Two further good-sized bedrooms and one other bathroom
- Private balcony and garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hamilton House is ideally positioned for the wonderful and varied amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,060 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000