Set on the seventh floor with outstanding views, this impressive two bedroom luxury apartment boasts a substantial reception with space to dine and two double bedrooms.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Door to private balcony with views over Kensington roof tops
- Modern, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and ample storage throughout
- Popular Kensington building with lift and concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Queens Gate Gardens is ideally located for a selection of local shops and cafes available along Gloucester Road while High Street Kensington is nearby.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 882 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000