A bright studio flat on the fifth/top floor of this superb period mansion block with porterage and lift located between High Street Kensington and Earls Court.
- Naturally bright fifth floor (top floor) studio flat
- Well presented studio room
- Separate kitchen and modern bathroom
- Secure development with porter and lift access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pembroke Road is ideally located for the amenities of Earls Court, West Kensington and Gloucester Road.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,440 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 195 (18 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000