Situated in a charming period building with lift, porter and pretty communal garden, this is a bright and well proportioned studio flat boasting a stylish open-plan kitchen and contemporary décor throughout.
- Contemporary and bright fifth floor studio flat
- Situated in a popular mansion block
- Benefiting from lift and porter
- Offering an inviting and airy interior
- Open-plan layout with modern fittings and fixtures
- Lovely communal garden
- Easy access to local amenities
- Transport links in and out of London nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pembroke Road is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road, while Kensington High Street is also close by. The nearest underground station is Earls Court for links into central London.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,560 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 245 (22 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000