This lovely two bedroom flat boasts a spacious and light reception room, a master bedroom with en suite, smart eat-in kitchen and direct access to a charming private garden.
- Bright and airy two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Substantial reception room with high ceiling
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- One further bedroom with access to garden
- Smart shower room and guest cloakroom
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is conveniently located close to the many amenities and facilities of Earls Court. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 869 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000