Boasting spacious interiors presented in good condition, this welcoming four bedroom semi-detached house offers two large reception rooms with a study, two bathrooms, a lovely private garden and off-street parking.
- Substantial four bedroom semi-detached house
- Bay fronted reception room with a dining area
- Bright fitted kitchen with an adjoining conservatory
- Study and second reception room with garden access
- Four generous bedrooms with ample fitted storage
- Two modern bathrooms including an en suite
- Large private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mayfield Avenue offers a convenient location moments from the wealth of amenities on Kenton Road. Kenton Station is within easy reach as well as the green open spaces of Kenton Recreation Ground.
Kenton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Plantation Garden Centre
A beautiful and colourful garden centre right in the centre of Harrow.
Named after a city and a seaport in central Italy, here you can find a wide selection of paninis, salads, pasta, fresh pressed juices, ice cream and many more. Great for breakfasts and lunch!
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
Northwick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,440 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,823 (169 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050