Set within an attractive gated development, this superb one bedroom apartment is modern and stylish and features a private patio garden.
- Located on the ground floor with secure gated entrance
- Concierge service and secure underground parking
- Generous reception room with door to patio
- Integrated open-plan kitchen with good storage space
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom
- Private patio garden
- Modern neutral décor throughout
The property is located moments from local shops and is within easy reach of the restaurants, pubs, shops and cafes found throughout Kew and Chiswick.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 538 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.