Set in a highly sought-after riverside development this stunning fifth floor one bedroom apartment offers a striking interior finish with two Juliet balconies, 24hr concierge, residents' gym and underground parking.
- Striking fifth floor one bedroom apartment
- Set in a highly sought after riverside development
- Beautiful interior finish running throughout
- Benefits from 24hr concierge and residents only gym
- Fantastic location moments from Chiswick and Kew
- Two Juliet balconies and open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Short distance to Kew Bridge Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Quayside House offers a sought-after location on the river moments from both central Chiswick and Kew for local amenities as well as being a short distance to Kew Bridge Station and Kew Gardens.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Kew Gardens Hotel
Delicious food and a quirky interior makes this gastro pub a great choice every time. Grab a private booth, lounge on a sofa or hide up on the mezzanine.
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 528 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000