Set inside a stunning development this three bedroom first floor flat boasts excellent neutral décor, wood flooring throughout and a wonderful modern finish and superb patio.
- Modern three bedroom first floor flat
- Well presented reception room and open plan kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, two double and one single
- Sleek en-suite bathroom and shower room
- Wonderful patio and beautiful communal gardens
- Good shops, amenities and transport links nearby
- Onsite residents concierge
- Onsite residents gymnasium and swimming pool
Set in the excellent Kidbrooke Village development this flat overlooks the beautiful Sutcliffe Park, which is rich in wildlife and has been declared a local nature reserve and is one of Greenwich's Green Flag sites. With Blackheath Village also close by.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,977 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 951 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200