Stunning three bedroom town house arranged over three floors boasts well proportioned bedrooms, spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen, three modern bathrooms and beautiful communal gardens.
- Fantastic three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with open plan kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with neutral decor throughout
- Sleek bathroom including two en-suite's
- Lovely garden and underground parking
- Moments from Cator and Sutcliffe Park
- Close to shops and amenities in Kidbrooke and Blackheath
- Great transport links from Kidbrooke rail station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Astell Road is set in Kidbrooke's Meridian Gate development and is ideally located between the green open spaces of Cator Park and the beautiful surroundings of Sutcliffe Park.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,670 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,747 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,337 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200