Situated on the sought-after and stylish Blackheath Quarter of the Kidbrooke Village, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and contemporary layout as well as a private balcony.
- Brand new development with concierge
- Bright and spacious interior
- Large open plan reception and kitchen
- Fully integrated kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family shower room
- Wrap around balcony with a dual aspect over the grounds
A message from the landlord
This brand new home is a delight. Fully furnished, fantastic views 6 floors up from the wrap-around porch, and in the centre of a rapidly evolving new urban development. If I had a choice, I would live here myself.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located within the peaceful and residential Kidbrooke Village, this property benefits from a close proximity to Kidbrooke Station for frequent services into central London as well as convenient road routes such as the A2 and A20.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 926 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200