Set within the fantastic Kidbrooke Park development this stunning three bedroom house is arranged over four floors and boasts a superb open-plan living arrangement, lovely private roof terrace and off-street parking.
- Stunning three bedroom townhouse arranged over four floors
- Situated in the fabulous Kidbrooke Park development
- Exceptional open-plan reception with separate dining area
- Sleek modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two private terraces plus superb roof terrace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two further double bedrooms, bathroom and WC
- Concierge, communal swimming pool and gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Handley Drive is set within the fantastic Kidbrooke Park development and is within easy reach of the amenities of both Kidbrooke and Blackheath as well as being moments from Kidbrooke Station.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,747 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,218 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200