Set within this new development next to the Grand Union Canal, this modern two bedroom apartment offers a stunning reception room with balcony, while the canal is moments away for peaceful relaxation.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment
- Lovely reception room with private balcony
- Modern open-plan kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage and bathroom
- Set in a stunning development adjacent to Grand Union Canal
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Gray's Inn Road, New Wharf Road is near to the trendy markets and cafes of Camden, while the extensive facilities of Baker Street are also close by.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 765 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000