Presented in immaculate condition throughout, this oustanding four bedroom detached house backs onto Richmond Park and offers an exceptional living area, 70' private garden, a garage and gated off-street parking.
- Stunning four bedroom detached house with a 70' garden
- Well proportioned reception room and smart dining room
- High specification eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Gated off-street parking and garage
- Immaculate interior with exceptional fixtures and fittings
- Close to a wealth of green open spaces and woodland walks
- Four generous bedrooms (two en-suites, two bathrooms)
- Easy access to the A3 for routes into Central London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kingston Vale offers easy access to Kingston for a wide variety of shops, bars and entertainments while Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common are easily accessible for a wealth of green open spaces and woodland walks.
Kingston Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful restaurant/pub opposite Richmond Park with a lovely patio garden at the front.
Pen Ponds, Richmond Park
In the heart of Richmond Park, Pen Ponds are great for paddling in during the warmer summer months.
Pembroke Lodge, Richmond Park
From Sunday lunch after a leisurely stroll through the park, to sharing a glass of wine whilst taking in views of Windsor Castle, this is a great place to relax and unwind.
New Malden station
Raynes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,231 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,976 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,097 (194 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121