Boasting a spacious reception room with decked balcony, this stylish two bedroom flat is located in a great new development in the heart of bustling Kingston town centre.
- Amazing two bedroom third floor apartment
- Set within a secure, modern development
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double size bedroom
- Access to a private decked balcony
- Located in the heart of Kingston by the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Avante Court is situated in the heart of bustling Kingston town centre, close to a great range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the recreational facilities of the River Thames. Transport links include Kingston Station (National Rail).
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Canbury Arms
Excellent home cooked food, lovely staff, friendly and relaxed.
This welcoming café with very friendly staff is a great place to grab breakfast!
The best burger in Kingston, you can eat in or take it away. They also serve hotdogs and over 100 types of soft drinks.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,182 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,006 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121