A generously proportioned and extremely well located three bedroom semi-detached house that offers ample living and entertaining space, as well as a good-sized rear garden and off-street parking.
- Superb three bedroom semi-detached house
- Lovely reception room with bay window
- Well proportioned dining room leading to family room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Extensive rear private garden
- Benefits from a garage and off-street parking
- Three double size bedrooms
- White suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
High Drive is ideally situated close to the many shops, restaurants and amenities of both New Malden and Kingston. Transport links from either Norbiton station or New Malden station offer fast links in to London Waterloo.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Malden Golf Club
A picturesque 18-hole course surrounded by beautiful parkland.
A good value Chinese takeaway.
The Royal Oak
I love this pub because of the fantastic garden - it's a great spot to hang out during the summer months.
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,839 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,579 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,419 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500