This light and airy four bedroom flat is well proportioned throughout offering a generous reception room, smart eat-in-kitchen, four good sized bedrooms and a private balcony.
- Set on quiet residential road moments from Central Kingston
- Light and airy four bedroom split-level flat
- Generous living area and charming private balcony
- Smart eat-in-kitchen with space for dining
- Within close proximity to central Kingston
- Moments from the train station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is located within easy reach of a wide variety of shops, bars and entertainments on offer in Kingston.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canbury Gardens Tennis Centre
Just next to the River Thames - a private tennis club where all ages and abilities are welcome.
The Canbury Arms
Excellent home cooked food, lovely staff, friendly and relaxed.
The Boaters Inn
Amazing pub, great service and quality of food... good for Sunday family meals.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 924 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.