Boasting a high level specification throughout with bright and modern interiors, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from an open-plan reception room/kitchen, en suite bedroom and a great location.
- Stunning one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Finished to a high level specification
- Generous open-plan reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double size bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Benefits from an additional cloakroom
- Bright and neutral décor
- Well located for the amenities of Kingston
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Superb location moments from the transport links at Norbiton station and the large selection of shops, restaurants and bars within Kingston. The open space of Richmond park is within walking distance.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything you can expect from a traditional Italian restaurant - wood fired pizza oven, hearty pasta dishes and delicious garlic bread.
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
Ash Cut and Colour
Fantastic local hairdressers with reasonably priced services and very friendly staff!
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,043 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 616 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121