Situated just moments from a variety of local amenities this charming two bedroom flat offers two natural décor bedrooms, a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room and two bathrooms.
- Charming modern development with off street parking
- Close to a variety of amenities such as Sainsbury's
- Secure building with intercom system
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom and master en-suite
- Spacious open plan kitchen/reception room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is close to amenities in Knaphill and the picturesque Basingstoke Canal a short distance away while the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Woking are within easy reach too.
Knaphill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A gallery and museum space with a canalside café.
Vietnamese food outlet based in Market Walk. A great lunch alternative!
A great bar serving up Italian cocktails and small plates.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,558 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,881 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 648 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45