A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat ideally located in this stunning residential street close to Knightsbridge and the fashionable Brompton Cross.
- Bright and beautifully presented two bedroom duplex
- Traditional red brick Victorian building
- Stunning communal gardens
- Reception with bright bay windows
- Open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with bay windows
- En suite bathroom
- Additional bedroom and shower room
Egerton Gardens is a popular address close to the many fashionable amenities of South Kensington and Knightsbridge. For transport, the nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 839 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000