A magnificent two bedroom flat offering chic and stylish living space with an impressive south-west-facing reception room, and benefiting from access to the communal gardens.
- Grand reception with bright bay window and feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Secure red brick mansion building
- Prime location on a sought after garden square
- Access to communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lennox Gardens is a popular Knightsbridge address close to the many fashionable amenities of Sloane Street and King's Road. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 841 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000