This contemporary studio flat is superbly located in an attractive building with porter, lift and stunning communal gardens and offers stylish décor, open-plan kitchen and a superb location opposite Hyde Park.
- Stylish lower ground floor studio flat
- Enviably located opposite the green open spaces of Hyde Park
- Contemporary décor and open-plan layout
- Offers porterage and lovely communal gardens
- Sleek open-plan kitchen and modern shower
- Moments from a great selection of fashionable boutiques
- Useful travel links at Knightsbridge Underground Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Princes Gate is a truly desirable address running along the south side of Hyde Park, moments from a great selection of fashionable boutiques and eateries. Mayfair and the West End are within easy reach while Knightsbridge station provides useful links.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Café and restaurant with live music.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
South Kensington station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,890 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 259 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000